Green Beans Italiano!
We put an Italian spin on a classic recipe!
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 tsp. Italian Cracked Black Pepper Blend
4 cans green beans, drained
1 cup Milk
1/2 cup Sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, chopped and patted dry
2 tsp. Sassy Italian Bread Dipper
2 2/3 cups fried onions
1. Set your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix both cans of soup, milk, 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, 6 tablespoons of sun-dried tomatoes, both seasonings, and 1 1/3 cups of the fried onions together.
3. Pour the green beans in a cast iron dutch oven, and then pour your soup mixture over the green beans. Fold gently until combined.
4. Place the Dutch oven in the oven for 25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Stir the mixture.
5. Sprinkle the top with the remaining fried onions, mozzarella cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes.
6. Bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and the onions are golden brown.
7. Let cool slightly, serve, and ENJOY!
This recipe can also be made on the Big Green Egg!
- Nicke Harper