Smoked Buffalo Chicken Meatballs 0
For The Buffalo Sauce:
8 oz. unsalted butter
2 tsp. Jalapeno and Garlic Seasoning
1 1/3 cup Crimson Reserve Hot Sauce
For The Meatballs:
1 1/4 lbs. Ground Chicken
1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
1 large egg
1 tsp. Scallion Infused Olive Oil
2 tbsp. Crimson Seasoning
1/4 cup chopped celery
1/4 cup chopped carrots
2-3 cloves Chipotle Marinated Garlic, chopped
1/3 cup buffalo sauce
Prep Time: 30 minutes Makes 26 Meatballs
Directions:1. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat until melted.
2. Remove pan from heat to prevent sauce from breaking.
3. Whisk in the Jalapeno and Garlic seasoning and the Crimson Reserve Hot Sauce until a cohesive sauce forms.
4. In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, panko crumbs, the egg, Scallion Olive Oil, celery, carrots, and chopped garlic.
5. Add the 2 tablespoons of Crimson Seasoning.
6. Using clean hands, mix until combined.
7. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop meatballs (about 1/8 of a cup each) and roll into balls.
8. Set your Big Green Egg to 350 degrees, with the convEGGtor in place.
9. Place meatballs on the Egg and cook for 20- 25 minutes.
10. Remove from the grill and brush with the buffalo sauce.
11. Serve immediately, top with Bleu cheese crumbles or dressing.
Drinks on Us! 0
If you are looking a little kick for Cinco De Mayo to help celebrate we've got a drink for you. Two words.... Spicy Michelada
4 Cups Light Beer of your choosing
16 Oz of Clamato Juice
3 Fresh Limes
4 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tsp Bravado's Crimson Special Reserve Hot Sauce
4 Tsp Soy Sauce
Chili Lime Margarita Sea Salt (enough to rim the glass)
You will also need a pitcher with ice
Prep time: 10 Min Serves: 6 Drinks
- Cut two limes in half and squeeze all juice into pitcher, reserve the lime rinds and set aside. Cut last lime into 6 wedges for garnish
- Pour Clamato juice, Worcestershire sauce, Crimson Special Reserve, soy sauce, ad beer into pitcher and mix well
- Take lime rinds and rub the rims of the glasses with them then dip rim of glasses into Chili Lime Margarita Sea Salt. Fill glasses with ice.
- Pour mix into glasses and garnish with lime wedge on rim of glass. Sip, relax, and enjoy the fiesta…..
If you would like to add a little zing to your festivities try our new Pink Himalayan Tequila Salt Shooters.
Get Lucky in 2017 0
It's a tradition as Southern as SEC Football.....beginning the new year with a pot of black-eyed peas to bring luck and prosperity in the upcoming year. Whether you serve your peas at a large family gathering or a quiet meal for two, we have all the ingredients to make your black-eyed peas extra special.
We have a variety of olive oils and balsamic vinegars to accompany your peas and take them from good to great. For a smokey flavor, add a dash of Smokey Hickory or Chipotle EVOO or Hickory Dark Balsamic Vinegar. To heat things up, try Jalapeño or Habanero EVOO or Jalapeño White Balsamic Vinegar. And you can never, ever go wrong with a touch of garlic. Try Garlic Mushroom or Garlic EVOO or Garlic Dark Balsamic Vinegar.
If you plan to serve cornbread with your peas, we suggest using Jalapeño or Rosemary EVOO to prepare the cornbread or for frying your cornbread.
Spice It Up
If you like your peas spicy, we've got you covered. Try one of our Bravado Spice Company hot sauces and heat things up. If you love traditional red hot sauces, Crimson is just right for you. But, if you want something more exotic, you'll love Pineapple/Habanero or Jalapeño/Green Apple. And for the truly adventurous, try the Blueberry/Ghost Pepper. We also carry seasonings from Bravado Spice Company that will heat things up, too.
Right before serving, add a touch of one of our delectable finishing salts. We offer a variety of flavors that will suit every palate. Our favorites for peas and beans include: Hickory Smoked, Alderwood Smoked, and Kentucky Bourbon Smoked.
However you serve your black-eyed peas, we want to thank you for your business in 2016, and we hope 2017 is your best year yet.
- Lisa Emmert
- Tags: Alderwood Smoked Salt Bravado Spice Company Hot Sauces Chipotle EVOO Garlic Dark Balsamic Vinegar Garlic EVOO Garlic Mushroom EVOO Habanero EVOO Hickory Dark Balsamic Vinegar Hickory Smoked Salt jalapeno EVOO jalapeño white balsamic vinegar Kentucky Bourbon Smoked Salt Rosemary EVOO smokey hickory EVOO
Friday Favorites 0
At the top of our list this week, we highlight 2 new products that we are so excited about.
1. Bravado Spice Company Hot Sauces: Your wish is our command! Many of you asked for hot sauces, and we've found the perfect sauces to complement our oils and vinegars. We're happy to offer Bravado Spice Company's complete line of hot sauces. Crafted in Houston, TX, these sauces have more than just heat. They are bursting with fresh, bold flavors that you are going to love. Choose from the following options:
-- Crimson: This red sauce features red jalapeño and arbol peppers.
-- Pineapple and Habanero: A sweet and spicy combination of habanero peppers and pineapple and a dash of yellow bell peppers and garlic.
-- Jalapeno and Green Apple: Green apple elevates jalapeño and poblano peppers in this flavorful green sauce.
-- Ghost Pepper and Blueberry: For the truly adventurous, this sauce is spicy, unusual, and completely delicious. It combines blueberries, raspberries, ghost peppers, and black pepper.
2. What's Cookin' Cobblers: These decadent cobblers are made right here in Hot Springs, and they are flying off the shelves. We love them so much, and evidently you do too. We sold out last weekend, but not to worry, we are restocked for this weekend and Black Friday. Choose from these 3 heavenly flavors:
-- Chocolate Cobbler: This is so decadent and tastes great with vanilla ice cream. Drizzle one of our vinegars over the top, such as: Mocha Almond Fudge, Chocolate, Espresso, Maple, Pecan Praline, Vanilla, or Bordeaux Cherry Dark Balsamic Vinegar. Also, a little sprinkle of Vintage Merlot Finishing Salt tastes great, too.
-- Easy Peach Cobbler: Tastes better than mom's, but it's twice as easy to prepare. Top it off with some ice cream and then a drizzle of one of our vinegars, such as: Peach or Coconut White Balsamic or Pecan Praline, Vanilla, or Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegars.
3. Holiday Lights at Garvan Woodland Gardens: It's that time!! Holiday Lights kicks off on Saturday at Garvan Woodland Gardens. This event continues until December 31.
Make it a great weekend!
- Lisa Emmert
- Tags: Bordeaux Cherry Dark Balsamic Vinegar Bravado Spice Company Hot Sauces Chocolate Dark Balsamic Vinegar Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar Espresso Dark Balsamic Vinegar Friday Favorites Garvan Gardens Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar Mocha Almond Fudge Dark Balsamic new product Peach White Balsamic Vinegar Pecan Praline Dark Balsamic Vinegar Strawberry White Balsamic Vinegar Vanilla Dark Balsamic Vinegar Vintage Merlot Sea Salt What's Cookin' Cobblers