Leggo My EGGrolls! 0
Evilo's Pulled Pork EGGrolls baked on the Big Green Egg!
BGE Simply Zensational Seasoning
Brenda's Country Coleslaw Mix
1 bag shredded slaw mix
1/2 cup mayo
1 egg, scrambled
1-2 tsp. Scallion infused Olive Oil
1. Rub the pork butt down in the Simply Zensational seasoning.
2. Preheat your EGG to 250 degrees, convEGGtor in place.
3. Cook the pork butt for 7-8 hours, or until the bone comes out with no resistance. Allow the butt to cool, and then shred it with meat claws.
4. Mix the Brenda's Country Coleslaw seasoning, slaw mix, and mayo together.
5. Take an eggroll wrapper and lay it flat. Spoon in about 1 tbsp. of pulled pork.
6. Add 1 or 2 tsp. coleslaw on top of the pulled pork.
7. Roll the wrapper up and around the filling, folding the corners inward to create a loose roll. Using a small brush, lightly brush the edge of the seams with the scrambled egg to seal. Set roll aside. Continue the process until all wrappers have been rolled.
8. Preheat your Big Green Egg and Baking Stone to 425 degrees, convEGGtor in place.
9. Brush the eggrolls with the Scallion infused Olive Oil and arrange on the baking stone, seam side down.
10. Bake the eggrolls for 20 minutes, turning half-way through, or until golden brown.
11. Serve the eggrolls warm, with your choice of dipping sauce!
Mama Mia! 0
A quick and easy Margarita Pizza!
1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. Fleur De Sel sea salt
1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp. Garlic infused olive oil
1 cup crushed tomatoes
2-3 cloves Riesling Marinated Garlic, minced
1 1/2 tsp. Basil infused olive oil
2-3 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
7 oz. sliced fresh mozzarella cheese
2-3 tbsp. Sassy Italian Bread Dipper
2 tbsp. cornmeal
1. Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
2. Stir in the milk and the Garlic infused olive oil until a dough forms.
3. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead 10 times. Shape the dough into a ball and let it rest for 10 minutes.
4. Preheat your oven and pizza stone to 550 degrees.
5. In a medium bowl, mix the tomatoes, minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of the Basil infused olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Sprinkle an aluminum pizza peel with the cornmeal. Gently roll your dough into a 10 to 12 inch circle and transfer to the pizza peel.
7. Brush the dough with the remaining Basil infused olive oil. Using a large spoon, add the tomato mixture to the top of your dough, leaving about a 1/2 inch boarder around the edge.
8. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese over the tomato mixture, then evenly lay out your mozzarella slices. Sprinkle the top with the Sassy Italian Bread Dipper.
9. Gently slide the pizza from the pizza peel onto the baking stone.
10. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and the edges are golden brown.
11. Remove the pizza from the oven and transfer to a cutting board. An additional drizzle of Basil infused olive oil can be added if so desired.
12. Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese, slice, and ENJOY!
This recipe can also be made on the Big Green Egg! Just don't forget your ConvEGGtor!