Just Peachy! 0
Baked Peaches N' Cream EGGrolls with Raspberry Sauce!
2 15oz. canned peaches
1 tbsp. Baking Bliss
1 8oz. block of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup Red Raspberry Conserves
1 tbsp. Honey
1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
1. In a large zip lock bag, mix the canned peaches and Baking Bliss. Seal tightly.
2. With the back of a large spoon, mash the peaches and Baking Bliss until chunky.
3. Lay an egg roll wrapper flat. Spread the middle of the wrapper with about 1 tbsp. cream cheese. Top cream cheese with 1 tbsp. of the peach mixture.
4. Fold the wrapper up and around the filling. Dampen the edges slightly with water, and seal.
5. Repeat the process until all egg rolls are wrapped.
6. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
7. Place egg rolls in a single layer on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
8. Bake for 20 minutes, turning half-way through, or until golden brown.
9. In a bowl, mix the Raspberry Conserves, honey, and water. Whisk until fully combined.
10. Drizzle Raspberry sauce over Eggrolls and Enjoy!
This recipe can also be made on the Big Green Egg!
Seeing Double! 0
Evilo's Sweet and Sour Sauce Duo!
Ingredients for Peach Sweet & Sour Sauce:
1/3 cup Peach infused Balsamic Vinegar
2 tbsp. Ketchup
1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp. Italian Lambrusco Red Wine vinegar
2 tbsp. unsalted butter
3 tbsp. water
1. Cook the Peach balsamic vinegar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and water in a saucepan over medium- high heat, whisking until thick, or about 5 minutes.
2. Whisk in the Italian Lambrusco Red Wine vinegar, then the butter a few pieces at a time. Remove from heat ans allow to cool.
3. Serve with EGGrolls and enjoy!
Ingredients for Raspberry Sweet & Sour Sauce:
1/4 cup Red Raspberry Conserves
2 tbsp. Orange Juice
2 tbsp. Italian Lambrusco Red Wine Vinegar
Directions:1. In a saucepan, combine the Red Raspberry Conserves, orange juice, and Italian Lambrusco Red Wine vinegar.
2. Bring to a boil and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and allow to cool.
4. Serve with EGGrolls and enjoy!
Easy, Braisey, Beautiful! 0
This Braised Pork Butt is too good to be true!
1 pork butt (4-5 pounds)
3-4 large baking potatoes (peeled and chunked)
2 cups baby carrots
3 tbsp. Tuscan Herb infused olive oil
1 large yellow onion (peeled and cut into chunks)
3 cloves Riesling Marinated Garlic (diced)
2 tbsp. Spicy BBQ Rub
1 bottle of Beer
2 cups water
1/2 cup Garlic infused Balsamic Vinegar
Fleur De Sel Salt (to taste)
Italian Cracked Black Pepper Blend (to taste)
1. Preheat your Big Green Egg to 300 degrees, ConvEGGtor in place.
2. Whisk your water and Garlic infused balsamic vinegar together in a saucepan over medium heat until just starting to boil.
3. Season your pork butt on all sides with the Fleur De Sel salt and Italian Cracked Black Pepper Blend.
4. On your stove top, heat your Dutch oven to medium-high heat.
5. Add the Tuscan Herb infused olive oil and the pork butt. Turn the pork butt every 3-5 minutes, browning it on all sides.
6. Remove the browned pork butt from the Dutch oven and sit aside.
7. Add the Riesling Marinated Garlic, Spicy BBQ Rub, and a pinch of salt and cook until the onions have softened.
8. Add the beer and deglaze the pan.
9. Place the pork butt back in the Dutch oven with the chunked potatoes and baby carrots, along with the Garlic balsamic and water mixture.
10. Place the top on the Dutch oven and put it in the Big Green Egg.
11. Braise the pork butt until tender, about 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
12. Remove the Dutch oven from the Egg, serve and ENJOY!
Rise and Shine! 0
This cheese and veggie quiche is the perfect way to start your day!
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup Tuscan Herb infused Olive Oil
1/4 cup ice water
9 large eggs
1 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup broccoli florets
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1/2 cup diced onion
1 clove Riesling Marinated Garlic, chopped
1/2 tsp. ground mustard
1. Mix flour and salt with a fork. Beat the Tuscan Herb olive oil and water with a whisk to thicken.
2. Pour the oil mixture into the flour and mix with a fork. Line a crockpot with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
3. Chop all veggies and place them in a small skillet. Sear over medium heat until soft.
4. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough until it is about 17 inches long.
5. Press the dough into the parchment lined crockpot, making sure the edges of the crust go up the sides about 2 inches.
6. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, and mustard until frothy. Fold in the veggies and the cheese, then pour on top of the crust.
7. Place a paper towel over the top of the crockpot, then secure the lid. Cook of HIGH for 3-4 hours, or until the crust is golden and the center is firm.
8. Let cool slightly, cut, and ENJOY!
This recipe can also be made on the Big Green Egg! Use a cast iron Dutch oven and cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until center is firm!
Easy Peasy Cheesy Straws! 0
A quick and easy addition to any meal!
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 and 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions:1. Heat your EGG to 350 degrees, convEGGtor in place.
2. In a large bowl, beat your butter with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Gradually add the shredded cheese and beat until blended.
4. In a separate bowl, sift the flour, salt, and cayenne pepper together.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture to the cheese mixture until a dough forms.
6. Lightly grease a baking sheet. Set aside.
7. Roll out your dough, and then cut it into strips. If you have a pastry bag, you can use that and pipe your cheese straws directly onto your baking sheet.
8. Place your strips about one inch apart on your baking sheet.
9. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the strips are lightly browned.
10. Let your strips rest for about 5 minutes before removing them from your baking sheet.
11. Mix up a dip, or throw them on a plate alongside some burgers and ENJOY!
Baby Boomers 0
These baby potatoes are BOOMING with flavor!
Ingredients:2 quarts of water
2 tbsp. Fleur De Sel Sea Salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
2 lbs. baby potatoes, washed and halved
3 tbsp. White Truffle infused Olive Oil
3 tsp. Italian Black Truffle infused Sea Salt
1 clove Riesling Marinated Garlic, minced
Black Pepper to taste
Directions:1. Set your EGG to 450 degrees, convEGGtor in place.
2. In a Dutch oven, heat 2 quarts of water until boiling.
3. Add the Fleur De Sel sea salt, baking soda, and potatoes. Stir.
4. Get your water back to a roiling boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes, or until a knife inserted into a potato meets little resistance.
5. Drain the potatoes and allow them to rest in the Dutch oven for 2-3 minutes, so the extra water can evaporate.
6. Remove the potatoes from the Dutch oven and place them in a large bowl.
7. In the Dutch oven, mix the White Truffle olive oil, 2 tsp. of the Black Truffle sea salt, the garlic clove, and a pinch of black pepper.
8. Place the Dutch oven back onto the EGG, and stir until garlic clove begins to turn brown.
9. Add the potatoes to the Dutch oven. Season to taste with the last tsp. of Black Truffle sea salt and pepper if needed. Toss the potatoes until a layer of potato paste has built up.
10. Transfer the potatoes to a Perforated Cooking Grid, spreading them out evenly.
11. Place them back on the EGG and roast them without stirring for about 20 minutes.
12. After the 20 minutes, turn all the potatoes with a metal spatula.
13. Continue roasting the potatoes until they're a deep, golden brown (about another 30 to 40 minutes). Turn them every so often to prevent them from sticking.
14. Remove them from the EGG, top them with a sprinkle of Black Truffle Sea Salt, and Enjoy!