Springtime Pasta Salad 20
1 (8oz. box) Tricolor Rotini Pasta
1/2 cup Garlic Mushroom infused olive oil
1/4 cup Italian Lambrusco red wine vinegar
2 tbsp. Water
2 tsp. Honey
3-4 tbsp. Evilo Bread Dipper
2 tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup Feta Cheese Stuffed Olives
1 tbsp. Black Olive Tapanade
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Boil pasta in salted water according to directions on the box.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, water, honey, bread Dipper, and parmesan cheese.
3. Once pasta is done, transfer it to a large container with a lid.
4. Pour the vinaigrette over the pasta. Add the chopped olives and Tapanade.
5. Secure the lid tightly and toss the pasta until evenly coated. Add salt and pepper to your personal taste.
6. Refrigerate for at least two hours for flavor to develope.
Cinny Minis! 0
Mini cinnamon roll cookies for the sweet tooth in us all!
1 premade pie crust
2 tbsp. Butter flavored olive oil
3 tbsp. Bourbon smoked Sugar
1/2 tsp. Baking Bliss
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp. Bourbon smoked Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp. Milk
Directions:1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Roll out the pie crust into a rectangle shape.
3. Brush the pie crust with the butter olive oil.
4. In a small bowl, combine the sugar with the Baking Bliss and sprinkle on top of the pie crust.
5. Carefully roll the pie crust up with your fingers.
6. Slice the pie crust log into small discs and arrange on a parchment lined baking sheet.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. In a separate bowl, combine the milk, vanilla extract, and the powdered sugar. Whisk until combined.
9. Drizzle the icing over the tops of the cookies, serve, and ENJOY!
This recipe can also be made in the Big Green Egg!
Smoked Shepherd's Pie 0
Gather your herd for this easy Shepherd's Pie!
2 lbs. potatoes, peeled and quartered
1/2 cup Milk
1/4 cup butter
2 tbsp. Artichoke & Garlic Olive Oil
1 large onion, diced
3 cloves Riesling Marinated Garlic, diced
1 12oz. bag frozen vegetables
1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
1 cup beef broth
1 1/2 tbsp. Tomato paste
1 tbsp. Bourbon smoked Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp. Rosemary Garlic bread dipper blend
Directions:1. Place the potatoes in a pot of water. Bring the water to a boil and cook for 15- 20 minutes, or until potatoes are soft. Add the milk and butter and mash until creamy.
2. Preheat your Big Green Egg to 400 degrees, convEGGtor in place. In a large pan, saute the onions and garlic with the olive oil for about a minute. Add the ground beef and cook until browned.
3. Add the beef broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, Rosemary Garlic bread dipper, and frozen vegetables to the ground beef mixture. Fold to combine.
4. Spread the ground beef mixture in a single layer in a baking pan.
5. Dollop the mashed potatoes onto the meat mixture, then use a spoon to smooth it over the top.
6. Place the baking dish inside the Big Green Egg. Cook for 25- 35 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
7. Let cool slightly, serve, and ENJOY!
This recipe can also be prepared inside your oven!
Smoked Truffle Mac & Cheese 0
Its You, Me, and Mac & Cheese!
1lb. Rontini Pasta
4 1/2 tbsp. Butter infused Olive Oil
1/2 cup Flour
5 1/2 cups Milk
1/2 lb. block smoked Gouda cheese
1/2 lb. block Cheddar cheese
1/2 lb. block Havarti cheese
1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
1 tbsp. Black Truffle infused Olive Oil
1 tbsp. Bourbon Smoked Paprika
1-2 cups Pecan Wood Chips, soaked
Optional: 1 tsp. Truffle Sea Salt for added Truffle Flavor
Directions:1. Heat your Big Green Egg to 225 degrees, convEGGtor in place. Once heated to 225, add the Pecan chips and let sit until smoke is clear.
2. On your stove top, bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil. Add the Rotini pasta and cook until done, but still firm. (about 8 minutes) Drain the pasta and place in a baking dish.
3. Place the baking dish directly on the grate of your Big Green Egg. Place a wire cooking rack on top of the baking dish, and place your 3 blocks of cheese directly on the cooling rack.
4. Cook for an hour to an hour and a half, or until the cheese has completely melted into the pasta.
5. On your stove top, whisk the Butter olive oil and flour together over medium heat. Once a thick paste has formed, slowly whisk in two cups of milk. Once smooth, raise heat to HIGH and whisk in the remaining milk. Whisk until thick and almost boiling.
6. Take the milk mixture and pour it over the pasta and cheese and mix until incorporated.
7. In a small bowl, mix together the Truffle olive oil, Paprika, and the Panko bread crumbs. Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the pasta.
8. Raise the temperature of your Big Green Egg to 350 degrees, the place the baking dish back on the grate. Cook about 30 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
9. Let cool for about 10 minutes, then serve and enjoy!
WHAM, BAM, BACON JAM! 0
Our homemade olive oil biscuits are the perfect vehicle for our new Bacon Jams!
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup Scallion infused olive oil
1 cup milk
2-3 tbsp. of your Favorite Bacon Jam!
Directions:1. Heat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix your dry ingredients together.
3. Add the Scallion olive oil and mix until you have a sand-like texture.
4. Stir in the milk and form a dough ball.
5. Lightly flour your cooking surface and roll out into a sheet, about 1 inch thick.
6. Cut out the biscuits and put on a baking sheet.
7. Cook for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Remove from the oven, let cool slightly, serve, and ENJOY!
This recipe can also be made on the Big Green Egg!
Monkey Business! 0
Evilo's Savory Monkey Bread will make you go bananas!
1/4 cup Scallion infused olive oil
2 cups all-purpose flour
4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp. French Fleur De Sel Sea Salt
1/2 cup milk
8 oz. cream cheese
1 tsp. French Onion Garlic bread dipper
2-3 tbsp. of your favorite bread dipper blends
1/2 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
3. Add the Scallion infused olive oil and mix until crumbly.
4. Add the milk and mix until incorporated. Form into small biscuits.
5. Mix the 8 oz. of cream cheese with the French Onion Garlic bread dipper.
6. Flatten a biscuit, add a small scoop of the French Onion Garlic cheeseball, crimp closed and roll into a ball. Repeat until all your biscuits are gone.
7. Roll you biscuit balls in your choice of bread dippers, then arrange them in a bundt pan.
8. Once all the biscuit balls have been rolled and placed in the pan, pour the melted butter evenly over the top.
9. Baker for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
10. Let cool slightly, serve, and ENJOY!
*Try serving the Monkey Bread with our Spiced Tomato Jam!*
This recipe can also be made on the Big Green Egg!