Springtime Pasta Salad 12
1 (8oz. box) Tricolor Rotini Pasta
1/2 cup Garlic Mushroom infused olive oil
1/4 cup Italian Lambrusco red wine vinegar
2 tbsp. Water
2 tsp. Honey
3-4 tbsp. Evilo Bread Dipper
2 tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup Feta Cheese Stuffed Olives
1 tbsp. Black Olive Tapanade
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Boil pasta in salted water according to directions on the box.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, water, honey, bread Dipper, and parmesan cheese.
3. Once pasta is done, transfer it to a large container with a lid.
4. Pour the vinaigrette over the pasta. Add the chopped olives and Tapanade.
5. Secure the lid tightly and toss the pasta until evenly coated. Add salt and pepper to your personal taste.
6. Refrigerate for at least two hours for flavor to develope.
Just Peachy! 0
Baked Peaches N' Cream EGGrolls with Raspberry Sauce!
2 15oz. canned peaches
1 tbsp. Baking Bliss
1 8oz. block of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup Red Raspberry Conserves
1 tbsp. Honey
1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
1. In a large zip lock bag, mix the canned peaches and Baking Bliss. Seal tightly.
2. With the back of a large spoon, mash the peaches and Baking Bliss until chunky.
3. Lay an egg roll wrapper flat. Spread the middle of the wrapper with about 1 tbsp. cream cheese. Top cream cheese with 1 tbsp. of the peach mixture.
4. Fold the wrapper up and around the filling. Dampen the edges slightly with water, and seal.
5. Repeat the process until all egg rolls are wrapped.
6. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
7. Place egg rolls in a single layer on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
8. Bake for 20 minutes, turning half-way through, or until golden brown.
9. In a bowl, mix the Raspberry Conserves, honey, and water. Whisk until fully combined.
10. Drizzle Raspberry sauce over Eggrolls and Enjoy!
This recipe can also be made on the Big Green Egg!