Leggo My EGGrolls! 0
Evilo's Pulled Pork EGGrolls baked on the Big Green Egg!
BGE Simply Zensational Seasoning
Brenda's Country Coleslaw Mix
1 bag shredded slaw mix
1/2 cup mayo
1 egg, scrambled
1-2 tsp. Scallion infused Olive Oil
1. Rub the pork butt down in the Simply Zensational seasoning.
2. Preheat your EGG to 250 degrees, convEGGtor in place.
3. Cook the pork butt for 7-8 hours, or until the bone comes out with no resistance. Allow the butt to cool, and then shred it with meat claws.
4. Mix the Brenda's Country Coleslaw seasoning, slaw mix, and mayo together.
5. Take an eggroll wrapper and lay it flat. Spoon in about 1 tbsp. of pulled pork.
6. Add 1 or 2 tsp. coleslaw on top of the pulled pork.
7. Roll the wrapper up and around the filling, folding the corners inward to create a loose roll. Using a small brush, lightly brush the edge of the seams with the scrambled egg to seal. Set roll aside. Continue the process until all wrappers have been rolled.
8. Preheat your Big Green Egg and Baking Stone to 425 degrees, convEGGtor in place.
9. Brush the eggrolls with the Scallion infused Olive Oil and arrange on the baking stone, seam side down.
10. Bake the eggrolls for 20 minutes, turning half-way through, or until golden brown.
11. Serve the eggrolls warm, with your choice of dipping sauce!