Baby Boomers 0
These baby potatoes are BOOMING with flavor!
Ingredients:2 quarts of water
2 tbsp. Fleur De Sel Sea Salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
2 lbs. baby potatoes, washed and halved
3 tbsp. White Truffle infused Olive Oil
3 tsp. Italian Black Truffle infused Sea Salt
1 clove Riesling Marinated Garlic, minced
Black Pepper to taste
Directions:1. Set your EGG to 450 degrees, convEGGtor in place.
2. In a Dutch oven, heat 2 quarts of water until boiling.
3. Add the Fleur De Sel sea salt, baking soda, and potatoes. Stir.
4. Get your water back to a roiling boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes, or until a knife inserted into a potato meets little resistance.
5. Drain the potatoes and allow them to rest in the Dutch oven for 2-3 minutes, so the extra water can evaporate.
6. Remove the potatoes from the Dutch oven and place them in a large bowl.
7. In the Dutch oven, mix the White Truffle olive oil, 2 tsp. of the Black Truffle sea salt, the garlic clove, and a pinch of black pepper.
8. Place the Dutch oven back onto the EGG, and stir until garlic clove begins to turn brown.
9. Add the potatoes to the Dutch oven. Season to taste with the last tsp. of Black Truffle sea salt and pepper if needed. Toss the potatoes until a layer of potato paste has built up.
10. Transfer the potatoes to a Perforated Cooking Grid, spreading them out evenly.
11. Place them back on the EGG and roast them without stirring for about 20 minutes.
12. After the 20 minutes, turn all the potatoes with a metal spatula.
13. Continue roasting the potatoes until they're a deep, golden brown (about another 30 to 40 minutes). Turn them every so often to prevent them from sticking.
14. Remove them from the EGG, top them with a sprinkle of Black Truffle Sea Salt, and Enjoy!
Friday Favorites 10/21/16 0
Welcome to another fabulous weekend in Hot Springs! Finally, it feels like Fall and it’s almost Halloween. That means bonfires, haunted houses, football, tailgating, hiking, and more. Whatever your plans for this weekend, we hope you have a great time. If your activities bring you downtown, stop in and sample some of our delicious oils and vinegars. Here is what we are loving this weekend:
Celebrate Fall in the Gardens at Garvan Woodland Gardens takes place Saturday from 9 am until noon. This family event features trick-or-treating, treasure hunting, a pumpkin patch and more. Dress in costume and bring the whole family.
Flights of oils and vinegars. Once again, you can choose your own flight of oils and/or vinegars. Choose 3 100-milliliter bottles for $30 or 2 200-milliliter bottles for $33. This is the perfect opportunity to get started on your holiday gift shopping.
Netflix and snacking. If your weekend plans include curling up to watch scary movies, you’ll need munchies! Our Butter-Infused EVOO, White Truffle EVOO, and Garlic Mushroom EVOO taste great drizzled over popcorn. Top it off with a little Italian Black Truffle Sea Salt.
Make it a great weekend!!